Compliments and Complaints
Informal Complaint- contact line manager of relevant service who will discuss the problem with you to try and resolve any issue. If you wish you can go immediately to stage 2 of the complaints procedure.
- If not happy with response, you will be told of formal complaints procedure.
- Formal Complaint must be made in writing to Centre Manager. Your letter will be acknowledged in 3 working days
- Centre Manager will investigate & respond to the complaint within 10 days of receiving our acknowledgement letter
- If happy with response- no further action
- If not happy with the response, appeal within 10 days
- The Board of Directors will meet to investigate and respond to the complaint within 6 weeks
- If happy with response -no further action
- If not happy with the response, the complainant will be informed of any other separate procedure, which may be appropriate to the case.
The above is only a brief outline of the complaints procedure; a full copy is available upon request at the Carers Centre
Complaints about any Care Inspectorate Service can also be made to: Care Inspectorate, Compass House, 11 Riverside Drive
Dundee DD1 4NY Tel. 0845 6009527
Your compliment will be passed on to the staff member or volunteer to show how much you appreciate their support
If you have a complaint against our Advocacy Service, please contact You First, 47 Causeyside Street, Paisley. Tel. 0141 849 1229
When completed this form should be sent to:
Renfrewshire Carers Centre
Unit 55, Embroidery Mill,
Abbey Mill Business Centre
Paisley, PA1 1TJ
Tel:- 0141 887 3643