Interested in joining Renfrewshire Health & Social Care Partnership's Integrated Joint Board?
We are looking for an unpaid carer from Renfrewshire to represent fellow carers on the Integrated Joint Board (IJB).
Helen McAleer is stepping down having filled the role for her 3 year term
- Ensuring the voice of local unpaid carers is heard
- Helping shape services for unpaid carers and those they care for
- Opportunities for personal development through training and networking
The role would require you to:
- Attend IJB 5-6 meetings per year
- Be involved with consulting local carers
- Attend Renfrewshire Carers Forum
- Attend national forum for Carers Reps
Renfrewshire Carers Centre will support you, and all reasonable costs will be covered. Helen McAleer who has been the Carers rep for 3 years will guide and support you in your new role.
If you are interested in putting your name forward to be the Carers Rep please express your interest by
Monday 1st October
to Diane Goodman
Elections will be held after this