The Centre relies on volunteers to increase the range of service we can offer to Carers. Why not come along and be part of our team of volunteers. We have a wide range of activities you can become involved in or you may know someone who is looking to volunteer.
- Volunteers can befriend carers and cared for
- People with physical or learning difficultles
- Children/Young adults
- Older people
- Companionship and relieve isolation by befriending
- Visit the person in their own home
Voluntary Opportunities Available
- Befriending Carers or the person being cared for to offer companionship
- Help with activites in support groups for carers, young carers, children with ADHD
- Telephone contact - give carers a weekly, monthly call to see how they are getting on
- Help to identify hidden carers in GP surgeries
- Help raise funds for the centre
What can Volunteering offer you?
- Learn new skills
- Access to training courses
- Socialise with other volunteers
- Become involved in the local community
- Have fun and make new friends
- Offering you the opportunity to use your skills and experiences
- All out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or would like to access any of the Centre services please contact us.