Job Vacancies 2017
Covering Letter (PDF)
Job Description (PDF)
Guidance Notes (PDF)
Digital Marketing Assistant
PLAY A KEY ROLE IN THE CENTRE; RESPONSIBLE FOR UPDATING CENTRE SOCIAL MEDIA AND WEBSITE AND PROVIDING RECEPTION COVER AND CLERICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE BACK UP TO THE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR & OTHER CENTRE STAFF.
1. Update the Centre's Facebook and Twitter pages under direct supervision of the Office Manager.
2. Update the Website using Joomla software
3. Assist in producing a monthly ebulletin using Mailchimp
4. Assist in producing a quarterly newsletter
1. Welcome Carers and other visitors to the Centre, as the first point of contact.
2. Receive telephone enquiries and keep records of calls on the Outlook Telephone Log
3. Provide assistance for service users as required.
4. Ensure reception area and 2 x interview rooms remain tidy and suitable for visitors.
5. Organise tea & coffee supplies
Clerical and Administrative Support
1. Process and circulate incoming and outgoing mail.
2. Responsible for updating and upkeep of database.
3. Operate photocopying / franking machine.
4. Administer Centre petty cash small float.
5. Check equipment and stationery supplies (franking machine, copier & printers) and reorder where necessary.
6. Provide assistance with word processing, correspondence and information storage to Centre Staff.
7. Any other duties appropriate to the post which may be required.
Care at Home Sessional Worker
To provide a personalised service which may include all aspects of personal care, dealing with dietary needs, medication prompts, assistance with domestic tasks and social and emotional support etc. Work with people of all ages, conditions, disabilities or illness. Morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and overnight work available.