Job Vacancies 2017
Covering Letter (PDF)
Job Description (PDF)
Guidance Notes (PDF)
Care at Home Sessional Worker
To provide a personalised service which may include all aspects of personal care, dealing with dietary needs, medication prompts, assistance with domestic tasks and social and emotional support etc. Work with people of all ages, conditions, disabilities or illness. Morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and overnight work available.
Digital Marketing Assistant
A marketing and social media assistant to help us develop and implement a marketing strategy for the Renfrewshire Carers Centre. We need to develop a brand for the project, developing a variety of publications in varying formats to publicise the Centre. Ensure we embrace the different stands of social media to market the project to its full capacity.
- Develop a marketing strategy in conjunction with Marketing Sub Group
- Develop advertising and marketing promotional materials and activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
- Assist with search engine optimization
- Promotion of the Centre through events throughout Renfrewshire
- Collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns